Need to protect a section of your overall flash content (say movie or slideshow) from unauthorized access, learn how to do so in this video. The basic steps to so consist of the following: 1) Select the timeline (section) of the flash content that you want to protect. 2) Add a stop command to the beginning of the section so that the content stops playing at the required frame. 3) Create the required interface for password entry (viz text boxes, labels, buttons etc). 4) Create an error message display text in case the wrong combination of username and password is entered. 5) Code the required events and procedure to execute the functions properly viz display the protect content if the password and username is correct or display the error message if he password and username is wrong. Watch this video for an elaborate explanation and demonstration of the above steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades