How to Create a tween with Motion Tween in Flash CS4
Creating a motion tween in Flash CS4, which is moving one image from one position to another position.
1. Open a blank document in Flash CS4.
2. Drag and drop an image onto the stage.
3. Then convert the image into a movie symbol. Make the registration point to the center.
4. Then drag the image off the stage.
5. Right click, on the time line,the amount of time you want the motion to last and select convert to key frame.
6. Right click between the two key frames and select create motion tween.
7. Press play and you have created a motion tween.