A great free video training from tasktutorial on how to create a cool movie text effect in Flash. Start by creating the text; type in "cool", rename the layer and lock it. Now type "movie" and rename the layer. Type in "effect" and rename this layer as well. Now focus on the first layer. Convert it to movie clip. Now convert the other two layers to movie clips as well. Stack the three layers on top of each other. Next add a key frame starting from frame 10. Select the "cool" layer. Re-size it by using the free transform tool and lock it. Now re-size the "movie layer" and finally the third layer. Create a motion tween. Now drag and drop the frames on the time line to distribute them. Add additional key frames. Select color, alpha and 0 percent. Lastly do the same on the other two layers. The movie effect is now ready and can be tested.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades